Low cost of ownership, with a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require the separate battery and electrode replacements.
- Child Pad & Battery Only (Pad-Pak-04) – Paediatric-Pak suitable for patients 1-8 years or up to 25kg. As per supplier guidelines.
- Two parts, Pad and Battery. These come together as one component, meaning only one expiration date. This makes maintenance very simple with less dates to manage.
- Reduces costs saving you money as there is only one component to purchase instead of two (pad and battery).
- Last 4 years till expiry.
- Easy replacement (4 steps to change the pad and battery without having to read the user manual attached below).
- Suitable for the following devices: HeartSine 350P, HeartSine 360P, HeartSine 500P.
- Pad-Pak (Pad and Battery) expiry date will be approaching or exceeded. Pad Expiry Indicated next to hourglass symbol on the back of the Defib. Date order is (YYYY/MM/DD).
- The pads have been used (single use only).
- If the status indicator (intermittent light) is flashing red or not flashing at all the pad & battery may require changing.