Zoll AED 3
When there is a case of sudden cardiac arrest, the most important thing that can help the victim's survival is immediate CPR action guided by the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). ZOLL AED 3 has Real CPR Help® technology which will provide real-time guidance to helpers in providing quality CPR measures.
Features of ZOLL AED 3:
- Provides guidance in the form of Real CPR Help®, which features a full-color screen that shows pictures of how to provide help, CPR cycle times, and a bar that displays the depth of CPR compressions.
- Rapid Shock Analysis™ will analyze the heart rhythm in a shorter time, so that more CPR actions can be performed.
- CPR Uni-Padz™ electrodes can be used in adult or pediatric patients, so there is no need for different electrode pads.
- Cloud connectivity that automatically provides AED device alertness reports.
- The 5-year battery life and electrode pads improve standby, and reduce maintenance frequency.